We can offer various alternatives to provide customers with substrates and catalysts to meet demanding requirements. Honeycomb ceramic substrates are available for gasoline powered vehicles in 6 standard cell densities: 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, and 600 cells per square inch. Shape: Round, Oval or Race Track.
Mullite, Cordierite ceramics and zircon chrome corundum, etc.
1) As support of catalyst, ceramic honeycomb materials are typically used for purifying automotive emission, removing bad smell etc.
2) As heat exchange media, ceramic honeycomb materials are mainly utilized in heat recovery unit of RTO's instead of ceramic saddles.
3) As filtrate substrate, ceramic honeycomb materials are generally utilized in food processing, water treatment, environmental industry, metallurgical industry etc.
*Shapes and sizes
1) The shapes include as follows: Round, square, triangular, sector, or to be customized etc.
2) The size include below: Standard type 150mm x 150mm x 300mm, 100mm x 100mm x 100mm, 100mm x 100mm x 150mm, other size can be manufactured according to customers' requirements.
Ceramic Honeycomb Catalytic Converter
Infrared Honeycomb Ceramic Plate
Ceramic Honeycomb Filter
Heat Transfer Media for RTO
Catalyst Support Monolith
Catalyst carrier: It can clean waste gas.
Heat transfer agent: It can save 12% of energy in heat exchange.
Refractory stove: Low mass/volume, fast heat conduction.
Gas burn distributing plate: Complete burn, energy saving is 10%.